Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I installed a Custom Dynamics ProBEAM LED Turn Signal Conversion Kit on my '19 FLTRXS. Easy install! Just remove the lens', remove the incandescent bulbs, plug in new modules, replace lens', and give it a test.

Thing is, I've noticed that some of our four-wheeler friends (cars, light trucks, etc.) seem to think they're too-bright, even in the daytime. I get drivers flashing their high beams at me, some make faces as they pass. I've even had a couple of occasions where opposite direction drivers drift towards me like a moth to a light! I have absolutely NO plans to switch to different lights, I like the extra visibility. I just find it odd behavior on these drivers part.

Anyone else getting the same reactions?

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
I installed them on a friend’s bike and was very impressed at how bright they are. I still have the old style on mine and don’t plan to replace anytime soon. If I do mine I have to do my wife’s also, lol. It gets expensive for something that already works. Good thing about them being extra bright is you know there’s more of a chance of being seen.

Reactions: EJWash

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
LOL...no. There're bright for running lights but I can't see anyone getting mad about them. You sure you don't have your high beams on

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First thing I checked, no, high beams not a factor.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Craig. 2K on the bike, and just had its 1K check last month. I'll still look into that, though.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have these too and definitely notice people see me better. If they see you, that’s the point. If they’re mad, it’s their problem. Unless they swerve into you. That’s messed up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have these too and definitely notice people see me better. If they see you, that’s the point. If they’re mad, it’s their problem. Unless they swerve into you. That’s messed up.
I don't think that they even know that they're doing it. At least I hope they aren't doing it with intent.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
These are great..and the windshield base ones are priceless...right at mirror height and super easy to install...

Reactions: EJWash
1 - 10 of 10 Posts