Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I ordered front running lights/turn signals and rear running lights/brake/turn signals today. I also got the Tri bar running/brake light.
All are LED. I will post some pics when I get them installed.

·
Registered
370 Posts
You're gonna really like them. I have their lights front and back. Very bright

·
Registered
156 Posts
Did mine last week along with the LED rear break light with the street glide plate. Also the load stabilizer and smart triple play module. Looks great on ultra.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dynamic ringz

I have them on my Streetglide, as well. Front and back. I bought clear lenses for front and back also...gives it a very nice look. I can tell you this...the Ringz are so bright that you DO NOT want to look directly into them, or else you will be standing still until your eyesight returns. I also installed a Phase 7 LED headlight. Honestly, I will never own another motorcycle that does not have this headlight...super bright. It is so bright, that when travelling down the interstate at night the suspended green highway sign's reflection of the headlight is almost irritating, like somebody that doesn't dim their bright lights! You are going to love the Custom Dynamics...at least 3x brighter, and I recommend the Phase 7 by TruckLights. Speed safely!

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
I think I might be Custom Dynamics best customer :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have them on my Streetglide, as well. Front and back. I bought clear lenses for front and back also...gives it a very nice look. I can tell you this...the Ringz are so bright that you DO NOT want to look directly into them, or else you will be standing still until your eyesight returns. I also installed a Phase 7 LED headlight. Honestly, I will never own another motorcycle that does not have this headlight...super bright. It is so bright, that when travelling down the interstate at night the suspended green highway sign's reflection of the headlight is almost irritating, like somebody that doesn't dim their bright lights! You are going to love the Custom Dynamics...at least 3x brighter, and I recommend the Phase 7 by TruckLights. Speed safely!
Except TL doesn't make one to fit RG's yet :(

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the Ringz in on my RGS. Love them! Harleymanmike is right! They are very bright...these pictures are even with the tinted covers that go over the LED clusters.

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
I also have the dynamic ringz on my 15 RGS they look great with the LED headlight. I just received the new RSG magic strobe for the 2014/15 RG and SG. I was on the phone with custom dynamics today because the magic strobe works when i first install it. After i turn the bike off it stops and only my right side brake light illuminates when i hit the brakes. I have to unplug the magic strobe and reconnect the stock wire harness in order for my brake lights to work again. I have a buddy with a 14 RG who received his magic strobe yesterday as well, but his works fine. I am going to troubleshoot it this weekend using both bikes and both magic strobes to determine if its a bike issue or a component issue. I will leave an update once i get it all sorted out.

·
Registered
61 Posts
So what are all finding the most effective lens cover when running the Dynamic Rings, but particularly when the turn signal light is on: Clear, Smoke, or Amber?
I have smoke covers and amber (front) covers, but I'm concerned about possible turn signal light-loss with the smoke--not too concerned about the dynamic ring 'running' light output--that should be fine.
But I do want cagers to see me when I signal to turn.
Opinions welcome and tia.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
So what are all finding the most effective lens cover when running the Dynamic Rings, but particularly when the turn signal light is on: Clear, Smoke, or Amber?
I have smoke covers and amber (front) covers, but I'm concerned about possible turn signal light-loss with the smoke--not too concerned about the dynamic ring 'running' light output--that should be fine.
But I do want cagers to see me when I signal to turn.
Opinions welcome and tia.
Smoked covers on mine. No problem at all seeing them. I've pulled up to store front windows to check them out in the reflection.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I have a set of engine guard mounted fogs and have been looking at these..i am wondering if there are any legal issues with 4 lights then the ringz on the front? Anyone have any experience with that?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
You are going to love them and Custom Dynamics customer service is great. I had a turn signal stop working and it was replaced immediately.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Today I ordered front running lights/turn signals and rear running lights/brake/turn signals today. I also got the Tri bar running/brake light.
All are LED. I will post some pics when I get them installed.
Not sure if I missed the pics but I was wondering if you can post pics of the rear turn signals and the brake light or if you have a short video clip of the same.

Thanks

GD

·
Registered
591 Posts
Worked with Custom Dynamics on Friday and spoke to them again on Monday. They worked over the weekend to determine what was causing my problem. They determined that having LED's front signal lamps and having standard bulbs in the rear was causing a problem. They sent me a repair kit which i received yesterday and specified in their instructions that rear LED turn signals are needed. Their super quick resolution to my problem and excellent customer service is outstanding. I will continue to buy their products and order from them directly. All vendors should have customer service like them.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts