Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks good! That windshield trim is next on my list.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks good! That windshield trim is next on my list.
+1 They are next on my list also, already have the probeam Turnsignals but spent my money on making my Tour Pak removeable which gave me the lights for my bags. Xmas will get me the windshield trim and the LED brake light plus the custom Dynamics flasher modules :grin:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
That looks great! I've been looking at these and you've just helped CD with a sale! Nice job!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I added the lights and turn signals at the time I purchased my 2018 RGU - adding the fairing lights this weekend! Love the look.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Yep, great products. I have them as well.

I’m curious about one thing though. You say you had to take the fairing off? When I did mine (in a parking lot at Shark Week no less) I just removed the windshield and top vent and got easy access to add the windshield trim. I was pleasantly surprised that it was maybe a 15 minute job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Yep, great products. I have them as well.

I’m curious about one thing though. You say you had to take the fairing off? When I did mine (in a parking lot at Shark Week no less) I just removed the windshield and top vent and got easy access to add the windshield trim. I was pleasantly surprised that it was maybe a 15 minute job.

What/where does the wiring connect to?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
It connects inline with the front turn signals. The connectors are just under the top vent on each side. So you just unplug the turn signal; plug the CD trim piece inline; and done.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It connects inline with the front turn signals. The connectors are just under the top vent on each side. So you just unplug the turn signal; plug the CD trim piece inline; and done.

Yup - the windshield trim lights are a 25 min job max.

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
Looks Great

I really do like the windshield trim lights

Looks like I found my next mod

Swomack

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Looks awesome; and CD are always good to do business with great custom service.

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
Looks great. I went with the same CD windshield trim but went with the Ciro3 turn signals, since they had a slightly different shape that I liked.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just ordered The Pro Beam front turn signals, Tail Light and the Black Fillers.

Should be here Tuesday.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Looks good. i swear by custom dynamics. i have their front turn signals on both my bikes and their plasma rods on my SG. never and issue and everyone i know that's needed to use their customer service has come out satisfied with a solution.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts