Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed PROBEAM® TURN SIGNAL CONVERSION KIT in my 2019 RGS and what an improvement over stock. Have been asked several times the last few days what type of lights are they and where did you get them. The biggest comment is improved visibility from the front....... good to have.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Yep. Long story short, I had a buddy who saw my old halogen bulbs and said "screw that I'm getting something brighter" He found the CD bullet ringz then turned me on to them and then we turned on another riding buddy to them.

I need to add more light to my rear 2019 but I have front and rear bullet ringz with the windshield lights from CD also. I notice people see me for sure.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
still gotta do the front on mine, just did the rear turn signals and the tri bar light upgrade. also got the brake light strobe, but it is out of stock right now, they'll ship when it comes in.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just a little warning, I have a road glide special 2020. The front LEDs with the 1157 adapter work fine, but the rear lights take 1156 adapters so the probeam 1157s don't work

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just a little warning, I have a road glide special 2020. The front LEDs with the 1157 adapter work fine, but the rear lights take 1156 adapters so the probeam 1157s don't work
I was wondering if that would be the case with the Canadian bikes. Glad I stumbled on this. So, you would get 1156’s for the rear?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was wondering if that would be the case with the Canadian bikes. Glad I stumbled on this. So, you would get 1156’s for the rear?
I installed the 1156s in the rear signals and they work fine...the 1157s only work in the USA models without the brake light. The 1157s for the front work fine however..

·
Registered
19 Posts
So, in fact, I have a se of the probeam led tail lights with the 1157 adapter if anyone wants them..

·
Registered
5 Posts
I installed the 1156s in the rear signals and they work fine...the 1157s only work in the USA models without the brake light. The 1157s for the front work fine however..
What is the part number for the 1156s you ordered? Where did you order from? I’m near London, Ontario but frequently use Fort Nine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
What is the part number for the 1156s you ordered? Where did you order from? I’m near London, Ontario but frequently use Fort Nine.
I don't have the number with me but they are easy to find on the custom dynamics site. Fortnine doesn't carry the leds so I ordered direct from the company along with the brake light.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks! Managed to find the led signals on Fort Nine using the Custom Dynamics part numbers to search. I’m assuming you got the amber inserts for the back?
only thing that’s out of stock is the smoke lens I need for the rear. Looking for another source on that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks! Managed to find the led signals on Fort Nine using the Custom Dynamics part numbers to search. I’m assuming you got the amber inserts for the back?
only thing that’s out of stock is the smoke lens I need for the rear. Looking for another source on that.
No, I got the red for the rear and the amber with the white ring for the front..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks. Gotta love Canada and al of their rules. I’d rather have the American version in terms of rear lighting.
Have you done anything with your tail light?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks. Gotta love Canada and al of their rules. I’d rather have the American version in terms of rear lighting.
Have you done anything with your tail light?
yeah, I changed for the probeam low profile, ordered at the same time as the rear signals...in passing Custom Dynamics are very customer oriented...several emails from them to insure that the products respond to my needs etc...,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts