Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these Custom Dynamics REAR led inserts from another member but they are the wrong style for my '13 Ultra. They are the "1157" style with the offset nubs and I needed the 1156 style with the flush nubs. They are like new and in the package from the 1156 lights that I bought. To be clear, these are the 1157 style and not the 1156. please verify the style of bulb you have before you purchase them. If you have a rushmore style bike you shouldn't need the additional load leveler, but if you have a 13 and down, you may need the load leveler sold by custom dynamics. Message me with questions. Asking $75.00 and I'll pay for the ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I do still have them. Your lenses that are on your bike will work with them. I am keeping my oem orange lenses in case I trade the bike, but the smoked clear lenses are available for under 20 bucks from almost any source including Custom Dynamics. I think I paid 15 for mine,

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
to the last guy who messaged me regarding the functionality of the lights. You either have PM turned off in your profile or haven't posted sufficiently to receive messages, so I am going to answer you here.

Can you confirm the functions of those and color pattern (ie...outside ring orange for turns inside cluster red for parking lights and brake)? Will you take $60?[/QUOTE]

They are off when running, red when stopping and turning. $75.00 and i pay for the ride, or $70.00 and you pay postage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts