Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of used, but perfect condition CD RED LED bullet style turn signals. Part # GEN200-R-1156. These are the 1156 style one intensity LED arrays for bikes with center brake light and separate turn signals (like RGU/FLTRU or Road King). NOT for FLTRX. I was going to get the turn/brake module but never did end up doing that so I switched to amber. If you have that module or just want red rear turn signals and want BRIGHT ass LEDs these are for you. Work perfect - no LEDs out. Lifetime warranty with CD.

$89.95 new from CD I'll sell these for $50.00 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
If these are for the bullet-style (Deuce) signals, I'm in. I'm on my phone, and can't get the image large enough to tell.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are bullet style like a Deuce uses but they are one intensity BRIGHT flasher only. There is no "running light" function. If the Deuce takes an 1157 dual filament bulb these are wrong.

You are currently #1 for them with another guy #2 in line behind you. Let me know ASAP if they will work for you and you want them so I can let #2 know. Thanks.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I know the difference between the 1156, and 1157. It's the SIZE of the board that I was concerned about. The "pancake"-style have screw holes in them, so they'll mount thru the "classic" lens mount screw holes. They're also too large to fit the bullet-style housing.
I'll follow up with a PM. I want 'em.
Thanks in advance.
-David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts