Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
OK...so got a set of these and I SWEAR they saved me twice today...they seem to be at mirror height for car rearviews..really makes a difference!!! Super easy install...Buy em..
Agreed. I think they're the perfect hight to be seen. I hit them with light at three angles: windshield lights, fang along side the headlights, and LEDs turn signals.

·
Registered
215 Posts
OK...so got a set of these and I SWEAR they saved me twice today...they seem to be at mirror height for car rearviews..really makes a difference!!! Super easy install...Buy em..
+1 I installed mine last week. Easy install and they blend in well on the fairing.

·
Registered
549 Posts
These are the next thing on my list. I'm wanting some trim along the bottom of my windshield anyways and more lights for the knuckleheads to see is always a good thing!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Pro Beam turn signals and windshield trim on my list for Santa!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've seen a couple of vids on Youtube in these lights...Really like the look but was concerned if the wiring sticks out anywhere as it goes into the fairing. Is it possible to get a closeup pic from the side showing where the wire gets buried into the fairing? All the pics I've seen are from the front and don't show that angle close up...Much appreciated if you could post one... Thanks and congrats on the nice addition to your ride!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I've seen a couple of vids on Youtube in these lights...Really like the look but was concerned if the wiring sticks out anywhere as it goes into the fairing. Is it possible to get a closeup pic from the side showing where the wire gets buried into the fairing? All the pics I've seen are from the front and don't show that angle close up...Much appreciated if you could post one... Thanks and congrats on the nice addition to your ride!
I think the install paperwork has a picture or good drawing of this for you. Enough to see if it bothers you. I have not heard of anyone mentioning it yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
I ordered the LED Dynamic Windshield Trim for my 12 Custom on 12/15 and they arrived today. Now I just need to find the time and a little sunshine to install them.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
540 Posts
Here are a few shots of them going into the fairing- it really depends on the angle... if you're looking for them, you'll find them, but otherwise they blend into the blade.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts