Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if ya'll seen this yet so thought i would share. Some people name their bikes some dont, not re-opening that debate haha. But if you do why not badge it? Nasty baggers makes custom fender emblems, and their examples look great. For $100 its not the cheapest thing, but it definitly makes your ride stand out a bit i think.

http://www.nastybaggers.us/fender-emblem-creative-1/

·
Registered
342 Posts
Very cool. Thanks for sharing that.

·
Registered
805 Posts
$100 for a pair of chromed (aluminum) custom emblems.

Now I'm a cheap fucker ... But that's actually rather tempting.

Although I am a bit concerned that people might start calling me Alice, if they don't realize it's the bike's name..

Reactions: Hammerhandle

·
Registered
517 Posts
Although I am a bit concerned that people might start calling me Alice, if they don't realize it's the bike's name..[/QUOTE

After about 4 times doing this, I would be looking to take it off.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
They have some really cool stuff. My little audio upgrade has emptied my bike stash though

·
Registered
342 Posts
I ordered a set of emblems and a derby cover today.
Photos to follow once I get the parts.

Thanks @Mjday

·
Registered
342 Posts
Not sure if ya'll seen this yet so thought i would share. Some people name their bikes some dont, not re-opening that debate haha. But if you do why not badge it? Nasty baggers makes custom fender emblems, and their examples look great. For $100 its not the cheapest thing, but it definitly makes your ride stand out a bit i think.

Contact Support

I got the derby cover in yesterday. They did an awesome job.

I made the design using Microsoft Paint and CAD, emailed it to them, they sent a rendering, I approved and they made it. Took about four weeks to get the derby cover and it came out spot on of my drawing.

The fender emblems took a couple renderings because what I originally wanted wouldn't fit but we eventually got it right. I'm still waiting on them to be shipped.

Thanks again for sharing this one, Mjdaye.

Reactions: BB_RoadGlide
1 - 12 of 12 Posts