Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys I have a custom gauge connect. If anyone is intrested please contact me. He does GREAT work and at a good price. The best part about it is he modify's your stock gagues so you are able to keep you mileage as well as he can do just about anything that you can think of. If you would like more info just let me know. here is a picture of my gauges and i have a few more pics i can email you if interested. The turn around is 3-5 days plus however long it takes you to get them to me and me to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Those look awesome.....

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
They look real cool :thumbup:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Gauges look great Swagz!
If I didn't have mine done already I'd jump all over this.
Mike U.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if anyone sent me and email this weekend and i havent responded im sorry. i had a vasectomy this weekend so i been layed up. i will get back to you asap. Im going thru my emails as we speak

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Those look great Swag'. Price is cheaper than buying new gauges from HD. I don't know about others, but I absolutely hate the silver gauges. Hated them on my '05, and hate em on my '12. Can't see em clearly at night or day, really a lousy combo IMO.

Does he have a website with pics of what he can do?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those look great Swag'. Price is cheaper than buying new gauges from HD. I don't know about others, but I absolutely hate the silver gauges. Hated them on my '05, and hate em on my '12. Can't see em clearly at night or day, really a lousy combo IMO.

Does he have a website with pics of what he can do?
I have tons of examples. Just shoot me an email or pm

Truly extraordinary!
Right on. Thanks

1 - 20 of 61 Posts