Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the custom Indian Scouts that different dealers across the USA built for a competition. One of the dealers is my local (new) Indian Dealership here in State College. I personally like the McQueen replica that was built in AZ. Anyway some interesting stuff being done with this new model: Custom Scout Dealer Contest | Indian Motorcycle

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I had to support the local dealer. Blue Max. The JD BBQ bagger was Bad Ass!! I would not own any of them but certainly respect the Indian history and all the builds

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I saw the other day that Indian is offering unpainted bikes for special order so that you can paint it the way that you want it. I'm not a huge fan of the bike yet but I really like the fact that the company is thinking outside the box. If they keep it up I predict they will start making our mother ship change the way they do business, if they haven't already.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,033 Posts
I voted for the Texas bike, "Rollfast" .... nice build. I also liked the "Taildragger" from Jersey. I won't be trading my Roadie for any of them but I have to admit I'd likely buy the stock Scout over the stock Sporty if I were in the market for that category of bike.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I didn't care for any of them. No vote cast.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I voted for the Texas bike, "Rollfast" .... nice build. I also liked the "Taildragger" from Jersey. I won't be trading my Roadie for any of them but I have to admit I'd likely buy the stock Scout over the stock Sporty if I were in the market for that category of bike.

Plus one

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts