Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You can mount these on a wide fender conversion or on your bags. I bought them for a wide fender project that never happened. These are 3 wire with running, brake and turn lights. $145 Delivered (US) International is $11 more.

·
Registered
305 Posts
What are the dimensions?

·
Registered
151 Posts
sent you a pm a few days ago about your lights, are they still available?

could you pls post a picture of the back as i need to see how they attach.

thanxs
Colin

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump $125
u
m
p

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where do these lights go mounted and how do they attach ? Adhessive or bolted ? How are the wires ran to light them up ?
Where do they go? They are for a custom install either in a wide rear fender or can be mounted on the bags. They are mounted by 2 screws and are a 3 wire light with tail stop and turn.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will have to pass, reading through this thread it read like these were $125 shipped,
Good luck with the sale.

Thanks
Steve
The lights are $125 shipped to the US. International shipping costs me $11 more so shipped International they are $136. I'm already loosing money on these and I will only ship them through prioriy mail with delivery confirmation.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The lights are $125 shipped to the US. International shipping costs me $11 more so shipped International they are $136. I'm already loosing money on these and I will only ship them through prioriy mail with delivery confirmation.
Sorry for confusion, I will keep an eye on them, looking at a fender with built in lights, if it falls through and these are still available I will message you.

Thanks
steve

1 - 19 of 19 Posts