Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a one of a kind custom made Corbin seat. It is the dual touring saddle. It has tribal stitching on the top and Corbin stitched in the side of the seat in black. Not in need of a touring seat so I plan to go with a different Corbin on my 2010 FLTRX. Asking $500.00. It does have a small tear on the lower left side of passenger pillion. Reasonable offers only. No low ballers. Pics can be emailed. Paypal as a gift and USPS money orders accepted as payment. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I have that same seat on my Road Glide (I have the heated seat) it's awsome.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a great seat. My wife just doesn't need the touring edition. Her back is a bit messed up and she can't ride that far anyways. Hopefully someone here takes a liking to the seat. If anyone does a lot of touring, this is the seat for you. At a bargain price too. It is a one of a kind. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Free bump for ya- it's a great seat, and hard to come by used. I looked forever and couldn't find one, so I had to order a new one. But like the previous 2 Corbins I've ordered, they messed up what I requested, plus it was all wrinkly, and I'm still waiting for the replacement/fixed version.

Anyways, enough about me- No offence to this forum, but it's not real busy, which is a good thing, but a bad thing when you want exposure to sell something. I suggest you post it over on the big hd forum, as you'll get a ton of exposure on there, and I bet it would sell in a matter of days. Good Luck.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I appreciate the bump. I would post on the other forum and try to sell it, but for some reason the forum won't let me post a classified ad.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I had a Corbin seat before, it molded to your butt good but was very firm (the seat, not my butt) hold hard is the seat?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
What are the specs ?

I'm 6'4'' I use a tallboy seat but it doesn't have an opening for a backrest. I need to get back as far as possible.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts