Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody dealt with this guy and had a good experience? I read many reviews about people not receiving what they had paid for, and hoped it would be different. Really a cool looking product, but I finally gave up after 12 weeks and had my credit card company dispute the charge.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
The guy looks to make some nice stuff but it doesn't matter much if you never get it. Thanks for the heads up on this. Maybe someone else on here has some experience with them.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I did but it was back in 2013, before he really got big. Got my liners within a week of ordering. Excellent quality. I will say though that they are very thick and you lose some space inside your bags. I would have gone another route if i knew that before hand but that’s not on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
A buddy with a street glide has some they are sure nice, he got em 3 or 4 years ago. I was gonna order some but realized how much space is lost. I've been looking for a drop in liner that is decent quality since.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
I bought his saddlebag liners a couple of years ago for the wife's bike and they are of good quality and came in a timely manner.

Currently in the middle of redoing my bike now and ordered a set from him 7 weeks ago knowing that his website states 4-6 weeks for delivery. I left a voicemail and sent an email checking status of my order and have yet to receive an update.

Hopefully I will receive them soon otherwise, I too, will be disputing the credit card charges.

·
Registered
960 Posts
FYI, they are having an Easter sale right now. 40% off or free 3-5 expedited shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
Just placed an order so we’ll see how it goes. They didn’t have Advanblack bags as an option so emailed them and got a response within a few hrs that site was updated.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Has anyone else tried Mean City Cycles custom bag liners ?

It's been a few years, but I think I only paid 150.00 for them.

Nice fit, top of the line material, and no headaches.

·
Registered
150 Posts
ordered a set to give them a shot. Thanks for the heads up on this as I was wondering what to add to the inside of my bags to provide a little more protection. Cheers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So, after leaving a 1 star review on his Facebook page , I finally got the liners in the mail. It took a little over 12 weeks from the order date, and had to dispute it with my credit card company.
They are good quality and the fit looks good. My advice if you want to get these would be to wait for one of his sales,and stay on top of him.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Update to my earlier post. I finally received mine and they are as nice as the last ones I purchased from them.

If your not in hurry they may be worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Having 50% sale right now on orders $149.99+.

I'd get some, but I have no clue what color I'd go with for an orange bike. Either black or orange. I think bandanna red/white would look dumb.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It has been mentioned that space is lost inside the bags with these liners, is it negligible or do they take up enough space so you can't fit things in the bags anymore?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I as well got notice shipped the other day and was ~3 weeks from when ordered.
Will update with pics when get them

1 - 20 of 22 Posts