Road Glide banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Just got mine and they look great, but likely will be a bit tedious to install especially the lids. I’ll send more pics after get them installed. As for r question of being think and losing bag space it’s about 1/8 foam padding which if you were to really pack the bag the foam will squash down.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Saw that bad ass '13 with Bag Liners and got all excited as this cat is having a 50% off sale - He answered all my emails (we went back and forth about 4 times) and said he is cutting my stuff tonight to ship it out tomorrow - I would not have gone this route without the 50% off as the reviews of his Cust Svc seem rather shottie (with his work itself being 5 star) but I used a CC and can always dispute - I'll update on progress...I am in ZERO hurry but if anyone else got the idea after seeing that '13....I'll let ya know how it goes

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
So I was emailing with this guy all of Sunday.....he cut my stuff for me before I even placed my order (so he said) and when I placed it on Monday.....I got the Shipping Notification on Wed (last night) and it says they will be here by Sat...so all in with questions and purchasing....product to me in less than (hopefully) seven days

I'll post pics when I get the liners but I am confident that will be exceptional as all the reviews on his work is solid - I was skeptical on ordering due to the reviews on his delays and not responding.....maybe I got lucky or maybe he has upped his game but gotta say....the process was smooth as can be....I'll let ya know about the product this weekend

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Well...Maybe I just got stone cold lucky or maybe this cat has changed his ways.....but I hit him up on his "Info" Tab off his site last Sat....he emailed back within 10 mins and we back and forthed a bit....he cuts them Sunday...ships them Tues and I get them Sat...all and all less than (7) days as I did not send payment until Sun Night - The quality is tip top...I now have to try and not fuck my shit up when I glue 'em in

I had a 5 Star Experience with homie here so take it for what its worth - I'll post pics once I line the bags....more of a weeknight project thing

21 - 24 of 24 Posts