Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Road Glide
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Guys' I got few texts from Tony thanking me over and over for the sales made to the members here. I told him I would pass on his thanks but his bells are awesome and I'm sure he will have more as friends of members see them up close.

So, thanks all! Also, thanks Mike U for your efforts! Tony really appreciates it.

·
Super Moderator
9,762 Posts
Guys' I got few texts from Tony thanking me over and over for the sales made to the members here. I told him I would pass on his thanks but his bells are awesome and I'm sure he will have more as friends of members see them up close.

So, thanks all! Also, thanks Mike U for your efforts! Tony really appreciates it.
Terry I got a email from Tony thanking me for posting on here.
I sure hope he’s getting good business from Us.
My Bell and Stand is due to arrive Monday. I’ll post a pic when I get it.
Mike U.

·
Registered
218 Posts
being in Canada i reached out to Tony for a bell and he got back to me right away saying no problem and he will just ship me one and once it arrives just send him a cheque... WOW!! Since he doesn't accept online payments I may get one of you fine fellahs to send him a check for me and I'll send you the funds electronically. Class act Tony is. Can't wait for my bell.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts