Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a custom trunk bracket for my 2015 RGS that moves the trunk over the passenger seat area. I want to use the backrest on the trunk when I solo and move the truck over the wheels instead of hanging off the back.
Anyone in the know?

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Looking for a custom trunk bracket for my 2015 RGS that moves the trunk over the passenger seat area. I want to use the backrest on the trunk when I solo and move the truck over the wheels instead of hanging off the back.
Anyone in the know?
You can also find a one up mount for the tour pack on Ebay and save some big bucks. If you can find one there, Surdyke Harley does heavy discounts and free shipping over $100. Sorry Jon, I live in Texas and have to pay taxes thru you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Checked with eglidegodies who make a one up rack. It can only be used with a solo seat. I am looking for a rack that will fit on a 4 PT docking station, sits above a standard 2 up seat. The rack would need to slide or adjust to accommodate a solo rider and than adjust back for 2 up. Without changing seats. Anyone heard of this? 2015 RGS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts