Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to purchase a set of wheels for 2008 or older touring bike... Possibly just front but would love a set... Open minded to size combinations thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

Still looking come on someone has to have something I'm having no luck looking for used sets on Craigslist eBay forum

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Bump

Still looking come on someone has to have something I'm having no luck looking for used sets on Craigslist eBay forum
I have an 18" DNA fatspoke with DNA rotors and a good tire. I do have the matching rear in 16" but it's still on my bike and I am on the fence about taking it off. This for an 08 with 25mm axle and abs bearings.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

I have an 18" DNA fatspoke with DNA rotors and a good tire. I do have the matching rear in 16" but it's still on my bike and I am on the fence about taking it off. This for an 08 with 25mm axle and abs bearings.

I appreciate the offer really looking for mags spokes are not my style and to much maintenance in my opinion looking for more like what was posted above wish they would fit my bike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts