Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of customer service response emails have you guys tried with Biketronics? I emailed last Monday ( Memorial Day ) not expecting a response at least not that day never received anything , so I emailed again this past Monday and yet to receive a response. In the meantime I emailed Hawg Wired on Sunday evening not expecting an answer until Monday. Not only did Hawg Wire respond , Mike responded 3 different times with answers to my ignorant follow up questions. Guess who I will be buying from?

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
I like both companies but I heard that BT had a death in their immediate family so that may have been the reason for the lack of communication.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I can tell you my experience with biketronics was bad. I wouldn't ever buy another thing from them again.

I got rid of all my biketronics stuff and bought hawg wired everything and their customer service rocks. I have called them a few times and they were more than happy to help me.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Communicating is different with everyone.
If e-mail doesn't work, try the phone.
My recent experience with two companies proved just that.
I e-mailed J&M audio with a question and received a response ( and a discount ) on my purchase !
I read that Drago's is better to call, so that is what I did and received a call back within an hour from Frank.
He answered my questions, made recommendations and with that I ordered my new pipes.
Not everyone has their smart phone / computer on high alert for those incoming cyber questions.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just like to have my initial ignorant questions asked and answered first via email , and then when i do call I would seemingly be able to talk more intelligently when taking them away from something they are doing, seems to save time, but that's just me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts