Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well since the new wheels are going on I figured it was time to list these. The pictures of the front will be uploaded tonight or tomorrow once it's been removed and cleaned.

These wheels are a perfect example of Harley's shitty chroming process as you'll see in the pictures. The chrome is good where it's not starting to lift, and if you've got a full fender these may work well for most. The wheels will come complete with Front Rotors, ABS bearings (F&R), Angled Valve stem (R), and worn out tires (29k F and 10k R). These would make perfect candidates for anyone who wants to chrome or powder coat the set. Hell they could even have the chrome sanded off to be polished or kept raw for a machined look. They are straight, never bent, never wrecked, they're just typical Harley agitators (they'll all do this at some point). Shipping is going to be costly so take that into consideration when you see my asking price (SHIPPED).

Price $1500 (NEGOTIABLE) SHIPPED lower 48 complete as pictured. If you're local and wanna pick them up I'll make you a deal (PM me).

Rear Wheel

The link below shows every blemish on the rear wheel. Please note these wheels were just cleaned and they were wet.

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/93-331-29PSI/slideshow/Harley Parts/Agitators Rear

Front Wheel/Rotors (To Be loaded tonight/tomorrow)

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/93-331-29PSI/slideshow/Harley Parts/agitator front

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I had the dealer replace my front forks a couple of months ago because of the chrome flaking off. I just beat the factory warranty running out by 1 day. I detailed my scooter this past weekend and didn't notice any flaking on the wheels yet but I will put her on the jack tonight and go over her with a fine tooth comb to see if anything is starting yet. It sucks that you had to deal with this but I would like to see what you went to.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<long shot>

I have an 18" agitator in front, would love to go 19, any chance you'll separate?

Give this a few days to see if anyone wants the complete set. If not I'll entertain selling just the front and throwing the rear on flea bay.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I'm going on vacation tomorrow evening but I have a buddy that's interested in theses wheels. Before you put them on eBay let me hook him up with you and maybe get this done for you. I'll try to do it before I leave tomorrow but its going to be crazy. Let me know and if you want give me a shout on my cell pm me and ill give ya the number

1 - 18 of 18 Posts