Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my exhaust system. All exactly 2 years old.

$975 plus shipping for whole system. May consider breaking up. CVO gloss black heat shields are tough to find and make your bike stand out. Will split up as well. $500 for Fullsac MX headpipe, $250 for CVO exhaust with Fullsac baffles with Techmats, and $350 for CVO gloss black heat shields. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going to either Thunderheader X-Series if I can find one or D&D Billet Cat.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I’m with OBB. No disrespect, but I’ve paid less than $1100 for the exact same setup, new parts from Fullsac and like new on the take off parts from EBay, at my doorstep. Canadian pricing is more realistic.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m with OBB. No disrespect, but I’ve paid less than $1100 for the exact same setup, new parts from Fullsac and like new on the take off parts from EBay, at my doorstep. Canadian pricing is more realistic.

No disrespect but you are going to post your opinion on here anyhow? Didn't know you were price police. I'll make sure to check if you are selling something on here and question your price.
My cost. MX headpipe $699.00 Baffles and techmat $250 plus $70 shipping. Gloss black heat shields $558 that you can't buy from harley Mufflers $175 used. $1757 total.

·
Registered
757 Posts

No disrespect but you are going to post your opinion on here anyhow? Didn't know you were price police. I'll make sure to check if you are selling something on here and question your price.
My cost. MX headpipe $699.00 Baffles and techmat $250 plus $70 shipping. Gloss black heat shields $558 that you can't buy from harley Mufflers $175 used. $1757 total.
Dont you just love guys that have to make negative comments on your threads especially items for sale. Good luck with sale !

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dont you just love guys that have to make negative comments on your threads especially items for sale. Good luck with sale !
Thanks, I know especially when he's not interested in buying it himself, It's ok though, he did preface it with "no disrespect"...lol

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Mine comment was a joke because You're north of the border. I just went to Fullsac's site. Damn, Steve's prices have gone up since I bought the stuff for my '15:surprise: Pretty sure I was under $150 (USD LOL) for cores and screens (pre techmat) shipped.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine comment was a joke because You're north of the border. I just went to Fullsac's site. Damn, Steve's prices have gone up since I bought the stuff for my '15:surprise: Pretty sure I was under $150 (USD LOL) for cores and screens (pre techmat) shipped.
I wasn't talking about your post, I knew that was some Canadian humour.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Thanks, I know especially when he's not interested in buying it himself, It's ok though, he did preface it with "no disrespect"...lol
Yeah. Actually I am in the market. I’ve bought no less than two dozen CVO/Fullsac combo’s over the last couple years. I have three sets of CVO mufflers sitting on my floor today and I expect a shipment from Fullsac within the week. Every one of my personal bikes and most of my riding buddies all run that setup. It’s a great exhaust that performs extremely well.

Good luck with the sale. Seriously. I hope that you get it. Makes my stuff more valuable I’d guess.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Not in the market for an exhaust but wanted to say.........fine looking RG you got there and after reading your Sig Comments.....she sounds like a blast to ride too - Bad Ass Scoot Amigo........Bad Ass indeed

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks a lot. Waiting on the snow to melt to test her out.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No disrespect jk. For my own selfish needs I hope my fab28 exhaust sells before this so I can purchase this myself.
I'm all for that...lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sold

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Congrats on sale...Bike looks killer with those BARS...Stands out compare to stock OEM bars....meh!....Nice looking bike.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re-listing this set up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts