Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CVO Handlebars For Sale

Bought a set of CVO Bars (57461-11) didn't know they were set up for internally wiring only and I didn't want to go that route. Will sell for $120.00

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are further back and a little higher. I sat on a CVO at the dealer and liked the positioning of them compared to the stock bars, didn't have to strech to hold on. But when I got them and saw that they were set up for internally wiring I just didn't want to go that way. And they are Chrome not polished Stainless Steel.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
They are further back and a little higher. I sat on a CVO at the dealer and liked the positioning of them compared to the stock bars, didn't have to strech to hold on. But when I got them and saw that they were set up for internally wiring I just didn't want to go that way. And they are Chrome not polished Stainless Steel.
I will say that it is much easier to route the wires internally then you would think. I ran wires internally on a set of Klockwerks ergo bars and it was a much easier then I thought it would be.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Are they 1" or 1.25" in diameter?

Thanks,

Jim

They are 1" according to the specs. I'll measure them when I get home to verify.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I'll let these go for $100.00......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts