Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals. I've had my Road Glide Ultra for almost a month now. I had an 08 Ultra before this and was comfortable on it. The handlebars on the Road Glide is a reach for me. When I was in Sturgis I sat on a CVO Roadglide and the bars were so much more comfortable I knew I found the bars I wanted. Today I ordered the bars and I guess my question is has anyone put the CVO bars on their RoadGlide Ultra? and if you did, did you have to change any cables or anything? Thanks. I love the bike but need different bars.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi Guys and Gals. I've had my Road Glide Ultra for almost a month now. I had an 08 Ultra before this and was comfortable on it. The handlebars on the Road Glide is a reach for me. When I was in Sturgis I sat on a CVO Roadglide and the bars were so much more comfortable I knew I found the bars I wanted. Today I ordered the bars and I guess my question is has anyone put the CVO bars on their RoadGlide Ultra? and if you did, did you have to change any cables or anything? Thanks. I love the bike but need different bars.

I have not done this but with only 2" more pull back I would say it would fit with out changing anything. Also the rise is the same as yours now. Doc

·
Registered
137 Posts
what is hd selling the cvo bars for????????????

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
If you can get a Harley parts catalog, it will list what you need to do. They always have a whole page to cross reference your bike with the bars and cables needed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the current parts book but those bars aren't in it. I will get 10 percent off at my dealership. The part number is 57461-11

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
A buddy of mine, who is the service manager of the local HD shop just but 2009 CVO bars on his, and no cable changes or wire extensions were done or needed. Just wired them internally and put them on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts