Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Great price on a nice setup. Wife loved that setup on the '11. My '11 the rider backrest had dual adjustable lumbar. Does that one also have the height adjustment on the back side of the backrest?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last one. This shows the only issue with the seat. Its a light boot scuff across the front of the seat. I could have probably rubbed venial dressing over it and gotten it to go away, but I felt its better to show any and all issues. It's really minor.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great price on a nice setup. Wife loved that setup on the '11. My '11 the rider backrest had dual adjustable lumbar. Does that one also have the height adjustment on the back side of the backrest?
It does.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You have a Harley running around in South Korea? Man, when I was in I don't think that was even allowed. South Korea was a total hardship tour.

I'd have to do some checking for you on Monday, but it shouldn't be any worse than sending it to Cali.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I understand apo shipping is not bad. Yea. I'm gonna retire from here and the mrs got me a 15rgs!! I'm a lucky fella

1 - 19 of 19 Posts