Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
From what I have been told....no changes in from 2017 to 2018 regarding exhausts other than color choice meaning a 2017 CVO Slip will fit a 2018 Exhaust - I asked myself but the other way around......would a 2018 CVO Exhaust (LOVE the one on the Black Earth edition) fit my 2017 RGS and was told yes

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems like the best way to go... get the CVO slipons and install the Fullsac CVO recore kit. Then, you can easily re-install the stock baffle cores if you need to go to the dealership.

·
Registered
529 Posts
From what I have been told....no changes in from 2017 to 2018 regarding exhausts other than color choice meaning a 2017 CVO Slip will fit a 2018 Exhaust - I asked myself but the other way around......would a 2018 CVO Exhaust (LOVE the one on the Black Earth edition) fit my 2017 RGS and was told yes
I have the black earth. Other than the tips, the exhaust color on the bike is heat shield. I was able to change my stock pipes and keep the stock look.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the black earth. Other than the tips, the exhaust color on the bike is heat shield. I was able to change my stock pipes and keep the stock look.
I'm a little lost on this one, what is black earth? And the color on the bike is heat shields?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts