Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I disagree. They are really nice and good performing pipes with a recore from Fullsac. Lots of guys run them and they make great power. The chrome on them holds up really well too. That's why I've bought them. Problem is that it takes another $150 in parts to make them perform so if you pay too much for them them it doesn't pencil. I'd actually rather run these mufflers recored rather than most of the other brands out there.

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Second that, those mufflers are not desirable because they are basically stock HD mufflers with End caps!
More valuable as a wall decoration.
No offense

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I disagree. They are really nice and good performing pipes with a recore from Fullsac. Lots of guys run them and they make great power. The chrome on them holds up really well too. That's why I've bought them. Problem is that it takes another $150 in parts to make them perform so if you pay too much for them them it doesn't pencil. I'd actually rather run these mufflers recored rather than most of the other brands out there.
i too have to go with desertwndrr, for an extra $150 you can recore them with the fullsac cores and have a great looking, great sounding, and great performing muffler.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.