Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a CVO rear fascia for $150. Do any of you guys know of anyone but HD that makes the lights that fit and maybe even brighter? I swear I saw them once but cant find the website now.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Are you looking to fill the brake light holes in the fascia with something different than the CVO lights?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a used Fascia and want are CVO lights, just thought maybe someone other than HD was making the direct replacements.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I've seen a company that makes a rear fender with their version of the CVO fascia molded into it. I think the listing said for use with stock CVO lights which means to me that nobody makes the lights but HD. I'll try to find it again to check it out for you

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
You can also get in touch with PCpain (Jon) here on the forum and he can hook you up with a great price for wgat you'll need.

·
Registered
4,924 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PC already priced them to me harness and all $328 shipped, just wanted to see if there were any alturnitives.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I had used a street glide fascia on my 08. It didnt have holes in it. I then bought a couple 4" led strip lights from signaldynamics, and made some brackets that bolted to the fender strut to hold them in place. I cut a hole in the fascia for the lights to flush up in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts