Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, in Europe, due to regulations limit, we get the CVO RG delivered with mirror that are different than the one we can all see on the website.
The ones that get delivered are IMHO very ugly (see thumbnail attached)

Anyone has any idea about the one that are delivered in US ?

Also anyone who has recommendations for alternative to the one I got with my bike ?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Those mirrors suck.

https://www.harley-davidson.com/store/profile-custom-mirrors

I had them on my last bike. They look cool, but faded and looked like crap in a year. Get a chrome set or a gloss black set of your choice and they will look better in the long run.

I have a set of mirrors on my RGS now that look just like the ones you are asking about but they are gloss black and came from Amazon. 1/4 of the price.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Those look like stock Harley Mirrors....of which I have about 3 pair buried in the garage somewhere as it is one fo the 1st things I change - Guessing someone in Customs has sticking fingers and is swapping them out and selling the CVOs on eBay.....but I am cynic

There are literally 1000s of Mirror choices......might I suggest a Windscreen first and THEN size your mirrors accordingly so they don't limit your bar turning radius

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those mirrors suck.

https://www.harley-davidson.com/store/profile-custom-mirrors

I had them on my last bike. They look cool, but faded and looked like crap in a year. Get a chrome set or a gloss black set of your choice and they will look better in the long run.

I have a set of mirrors on my RGS now that look just like the ones you are asking about but they are gloss black and came from Amazon. 1/4 of the price.

Thanks man for the reference

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those look like stock Harley Mirrors....of which I have about 3 pair buried in the garage somewhere as it is one fo the 1st things I change - Guessing someone in Customs has sticking fingers and is swapping them out and selling the CVOs on eBay.....but I am cynic

There are literally 1000s of Mirror choices......might I suggest a Windscreen first and THEN size your mirrors accordingly so they don't limit your bar turning radius

For the windscreen I’am used with my breakout to have no windscreen at all. So not sure I will change on my RG. But I will see. Thanks for the advice anyway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts