Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for either a two piece seat or a part number for a one piece CVO seat that will fit a 2017. Opinions and pictures on these seats from those who have or have had would been greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I am looking for either a two piece seat or a part number for a one piece CVO seat that will fit a 2017. Opinions and pictures on these seats from those who have or have had would been greatly appreciated!
I have an awesome to piece seat CVO I bought two.

It's for sale. Make me a good reasonable offer

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I put a 2017 CVO seat (2 piece) on my 17 RGS. It is getting better every day. Love it. Put me down and back which I needed. I'm 6' and didnt like the stock seat. I ordered it at the dealer so I don't know the part numbers. Looks great on the bike. Sorry I dont have any pics online yet.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I have a solo saddle only I bought this summer for my 2017 fltrxs # 52000248. It has about 1k miles on it, it is like new. I can provide pics if interested, it looks like the above pictured with the mounting nuts. It is a very comfortable seat, sat me too far back. Put my Corbin on.

$260 plus shipping CONUS.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Love mine. Almost as good as my Hammock seat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have the same seat. I love it. Took a trip to sturgis from Atlanta on it. Zero saddle sore. I have not had any passengers on the back for more than a few miles so I cannot make any statements about that part.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have this one on my 2016 and its one of the most comfortable seats I've ever owned...just gets better the longer you ride it. I only have the driver's solo because I have a Sundowner for two-up (wife loves that seat).

2016 CVO Seat : FLHXSE Seat

Part #52000283 (rider seat only)

MSRP: $434.73 , but I ordered mine from New Castle HD and got it for $315.

https://shop.newcastlehd.com/catalog/parts/harley-davidson?sku=52000283

Attachments

Reactions: Lord Vader

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I'm sure it does. I tested out brown on mine. Ended with Black. The brown and red has to look killer.
mine came with the black and grey, but I thought brown would look better so I switched. never ride 2 up, so didn't bother with the pillion.

hope the op jumps on the deal here, not going to be easy to find a better price.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi John ,
I have the same seat in Mahogany brown.

Looks the business on my velocity red RGS.

Rgds
Do you have a pic of the seat on your bike handy? i have the same color biek and would like to see what brown looks like on it. im also in the market for a CVO seat and had similar questions as OP.

·
Registered
545 Posts
mine came with the black and grey, but I thought brown would look better so I switched. never ride 2 up, so didn't bother with the pillion.

hope the op jumps on the deal here, not going to be easy to find a better price.
Hi Skratch, Are you selling the black and grey? Does it fit RGS ’16?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Perhaps a dumb question, but are these CVO seats compatible with the harley adjustable backrest?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Perhaps a dumb question, but are these CVO seats compatible with the harley adjustable backrest?
As far as I know, the passenger backrests work fine, but the Harley rider backrests don't work with the CVO seats, however, there are a couple of aftermarket companies making them. Here are two that I've seen, but there are a few other companies making them as well:

Bitchn STUFF

Harley Davidson CVO Backrest - HomeHarley Davidson CVO Backrest | The only rider's backrest for CVO from 2012 to Current

1 - 20 of 61 Posts