Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
have a quick question, I have a 2018 road glide special Bonneville salt pearl and I saw the cvo style tank emblem and want a set, dealer told me they cant get them but theres people making them and selling them on the forums, I have searched and cant find anything, any help and advise would be awesome

·
Registered
316 Posts
There is 2 sets of Oem emblems on ebay too. But they're expensive.

·
Registered
20 Posts
cvo emblems

Hi all
have a quick question, I have a 2018 road glide special Bonneville salt pearl and I saw the cvo style tank emblem and want a set, dealer told me they cant get them but theres people making them and selling them on the forums, I have searched and cant find anything, any help and advise would be awesome
Dont know if you found them yet but theres a guy on facebook named craig adragna that makes and sells them and another named zee's customs, hope it helps

·
Registered
25 Posts
Try holstein designs. You can find his info on Facebook. I just got my emblem from him and I'm very happy with them. I'm having problems posting pics but I can send you pics if you want.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Here are some emblems I bought from Ebay.
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hi all
Post #1 needs a hearty welcome! Hearty welcome!

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
Hi all
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
me too. but i will admit, the new system for fairing removal is way above the old one....

·
Registered
325 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts