Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LOWER BAGS ONLY!, NO LIDS OR HARDWARE. Paint matched to the slate/black 2011 FLTRUSE. Work was done by Joe at Xtreme Dimensions. I had these on my '11 for a year before trading in for a '15 and the bags all changed so they don't fit on my new one or I'd have gotten them repainted. All modifications to the bag are complete for the power locks. I have $1300 in these and I'm asking $900 shipped. I'd give these a 9.5 out of 10 stars only because they've got a few miles on them.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada V4S
4,476 Posts
He said he's not going to put any more money into the bike. My guess is that he is waiting to see what the new model year brings. :p

Good luck with the sell. That's a great deal for someone.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He said he's not going to put any more money into the bike. My guess is that he is waiting to see what the new model year brings. :p

Good luck with the sell. That's a great deal for someone.
Famous last words. lol, They won't make another one for four more years unless he wants a CVO Custom when they roll them out. I'm sure we'll see them again for '16.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.