Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently in the market for new seat. Debating between Corbin styles but keep reading and hearing about CVO as well. I’m 6’ about 210. Don’t do a lot of 2-up so was thinking Corbin Solo or CVO. Welcome any input. Running 2017 Road Glide Special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've always had good luck with Corbin and LePera. My last Corbin went from 40k miles worth of use to my friends bike presently the seat is probably 12 years old now no tears and my friend said it's still comfortable as hell.

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
I was looking at both too. Being the the cvo seat is almost 1/2 as much , it got me leaning that way. I've talked to one guy who said it was the best he's ever used. I just can't remember what year cvo seat he had.
It's hard to pay $ 7 bills for a solo seat .

Reactions: TattooedBanker

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've always had good luck with Corbin and LePera. My last Corbin went from 40k miles worth of use to my friends bike presently the seat is probably 12 years old now no tears and my friend said it's still comfortable as hell.

Yeah. I had one on an old Honda VTX. Solid seat for sure. I hear great things about both.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
I love the look of the CVO seat but there is no question in my mind that the Corbin is 10 times more comfortable. Plus if you order straight through Corbin you can get whatever material or color that you like. Well at least choose from the many choices they offer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts