Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any experience with these floorboards?

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
I've got the 21" without rivets and love them. Very comfortable and I don't even use highway pegs anymore because I have so much room on the boards. Great choice if you decide to get them.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have some pictures on your Glide , how comfortable is the ride ? It sure seems like it would be tons more comfortable!! tHANKS

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts
I had some on my '13 special and now I have a set on my '11 CVO with lowers. Will not have a bike without them now.
I've always wondered if those would work with lowers, I may have to try them, do you have pictures that you can post? Also, is that a Corbin seat?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Cyclesmiths has an ebay store where they sell factory seconds cheap. They have had the 21's for like $275. When I bought mine Directcycleparts.com was the cheapest I could find.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have them and with lowers on. Check out the pics in my profile. As others have said, these things are absolutely great (I have a size 13 boot), I also added an extended rear shifter arm to give more room on the left side.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
They are absolutely the best boards I have used yet. I have the 21s, without rivets. They fit perfectly with lowers. I still have highway pegs & can rest my heel on the front of a board with toes on a peg. Lots of room to move your feet around.

Here's a shot from last fall:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Yep, got mine from Direct Cycle Parts too. $319.95 for the 21" chrome, no rivets.

Reactions: RGKen

·
Registered
177 Posts
Looking at the website from the link above, it appears that these fit the '86-13 touring bikes. What about the newer bikes ('17)?
Thanks, JD

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Looking at the website from the link above, it appears that these fit the '86-13 touring bikes. What about the newer bikes ('17)?
Thanks, JD
Yes they will. HD hasn't changed the floorboard mounting fitment for Touring models since 86' according to their P&A catalog.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
You definitely won't regret them. I have had them on my road glide for 5 years and now my softail has them.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Take a look at their site. There are 2 different types, the rounded and the pointed XL. Each to his own but the big boards are awesome.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts