Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so just got my banana boards today, threw them on and off i went. I'm a little disappointed. I expected more front room. Most the 19 inches is in the rear. I put longer bolts with washers on to bring them out an inch but wondering if grabbing extenders to push then more forward would help.

What have you guys done, those who own them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
You could exchange them for the XL ones. I think they are a little longer towards the front. I have the 19" like you and I like them. If I'm going to stretch my legs towards the front I throw my feet up on my highway pegs.

I also have my highway pegs set up so I can leave my heel on the Banana boards and the front of my foot on the highway peg as kind of a middle position.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I use the 19's in the stock position. My seat moves me back about 2 inches so this position works for me. I can stretch out a much as I want. I'm 6'1" with a 36 inch inseam. If you're using a seat in the stock position the XL's may be a better choice.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've just decided to grab extenders, 1 inch out and up but since yesterday I've discovered another issue and i know you guys got the answer...

Kickstand extension, pain in the ass to get to it with the boards. Did you get a extender or replacement? Pictures if anyone has them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts