Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just installed the Cyclrama -575 , with S&S lifters and pushrods, and new Thundermax download, boy what a difference really pleased with this setup, bike has plenty of low end grunt all the way up the RPM range...:laugh:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
just installed the Cyclrama -575 , with S&S lifters and pushrods, and new Thundermax download, boy what a difference really pleased with this setup, bike has plenty of low end grunt all the way up the RPM range...:laugh:
Man Ive heard a lot about that cam. If you dyno it please post the results. I'd love to see it.

Reactions: ChromeSpark

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I have the 575 in my bike. Not sure what motor you have, mine is a S&S 106. Pulls real hard down low and doesn't fall off.
No PMS at all.
Tuned in real nice from what I was told. Very happy with the whole package

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
took out a set of Andrews 54 h and replaced with the 575, really sweet cam, bike is 2013 Roadglide with Rinehart Slimline headpipes,and 4 inch mufflers and S&S big sucker type airfilter, really like way these cams work, TRY IT YOU WILL LIKE IT....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Man Ive heard a lot about that cam. If you dyno it please post the results. I'd love to see it.
2013 FLHX Stage II
This is with a Cycle Rama 575 cam set, SE A/C, V&H Power Duals, Klock Werks 4" slip on's with 2" baffles.
Red was with a stock cal and a Dobeck tuner after cams installed.
Blue is after the dyno tune.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
2013 FLHX Stage II
This is with a Cycle Rama 575 cam set, SE A/C, V&H Power Duals, Klock Werks 4" slip on's with 2" baffles.
Red was with a stock cal and a Dobeck tuner after cams installed.
Blue is after the dyno tune.
Thats pretty impressive with no head work or compression increase etc.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I did the CR 575 in my bike when I had the 103 motor in it. I have the Dyna sheets somewhere. When it was a 103, air cleaner, TTS tuner and 2-1 pipe I was 100/100, later I did heads and was 115/115 or something close to that. The bike pulled early and long. It is a great cam.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Saw where Scott from @Hillsidecycle.com mentioned the CR 575 in your post asking about cam upgrades. Glad you got it figured out. Heard and seen only good things about the 575 when used in the correct application; not a good choice in higher compression motors.

What didn’t you like about the Andrews 54H compared to the CR 575?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did not realize the 54h was in bike till teardown. Cam was soft on bottom end from 3000 above pulled ok, but 6th gear was useless till above 65 mph and then it lugged somewhat, probably ok for interstate but I live in lower North Carolina and do not do much interstate riding, unless taking a trip. Will be glad to let someone hold the 54h cheap...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts