Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Has anyone installed this pipe? If yes, how do you like it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I ran a D&D billet cat on my 2017 street glide with stage 4 after trying other exhausts this was THE ONE for me.

with a good dyno tune it was a joy to ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a stage 2 using this pipe. I couldn't be happier. It has a nice deep rumble when cruising, and a nice bark when you get on it. I'm a performance guy, so i chose this pipe knowing that it would also be the best pipe to uset when I do my 124" kit.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Has anyone installed this pipe? If yes, how do you like it?
I've heard nothing but good things about the D&D Billet Cat 2:1. Like anything from D&D, you likely would not be disappointed in terms of torque or horsepower gains just from that single install.

Hope this helps!!

Lindsey :0)

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
I ran a D&D billet cat on my 2017 street glide with stage 4 after trying other exhausts this was THE ONE for me.

with a good dyno tune it was a joy to ride!
Steve does great work doesn't he? Many, Many happy customers of his on the CVO forum.

·
Registered
609 Posts
coming from my 07 i was astonished at the price increase. but they are definitely sweet systems.
I believe the price increase is mostly due the billet-aluminum end caps on the Billet Cat whereas the Fat Cat's do not have this premium end cap offering. It would be nice if the Billet Cat was offered in a slash up / slash down like the Fat Cat at a cheaper price point, imo.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I believe the price increase is mostly due the billet-aluminum end caps on the Billet Cat whereas the Fat Cat's do not have this premium end cap offering. It would be nice if the Billet Cat was offered in a slash up / slash down like the Fat Cat at a cheaper price point, imo.
i see your point and agree that it would be nice to have the fat cat type option. i paid in the 450 neighborhood for mine. there isn't a billet end cap in the world worth 1000 bucks LOL

·
Registered
745 Posts
The end caps can be rotated to look up or down or out to the side. I own one...:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts