Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone else had to modify there 02 bungs on there D&D exhaust in order to get it to work with the new Revperf. Precision EMS? ( I was told I had to shorten the bungs to get the 02 sensers in the exhaust stream.)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did, it seemed the 02 sensor didn't enter the pipe very far, hacked about an 1/8 inch off but not easy making a flat surface for the sensor after that.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did, it seemed the 02 sensor didn't enter the pipe very far, hacked about an 1/8 inch off but not easy making a flat surface for the sensor after that.
The 02 bungs in my pipes are way too long and Brian the owner of Revolution Performance is going to ship my exhaust and fix the bungs free of charge. Is this a stand up guy or what. This company really does stand behind there product 100% as long as the 02 sesers are reading the exhaust flow this Precision EMS will run flawlessly( I have friends with the same system). The customer service at Revperf. is also great. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm bragging about this company, its just that I'm not use to being treated so well by a company and I want to tell everybody!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts