Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WS30 is the code to receive 30% off ,plus free Shipping at D2Moto. Not sure how long it's good for, so don't dilly dally.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Grabbed 3 sets of the organic pads for 13 and some change. Kinda wanted the sintered but just worried about them in my polished rotors. Hopefully the organic will be a good stopping pad.

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Grabbed 3 sets of the organic pads for 13 and some change. Kinda wanted the sintered but just worried about them in my polished rotors. Hopefully the organic will be a good stopping pad.
I'm using them on the rear, and they seem fine. Plan on installing up front as soon as I can find some time.
I also just ordered another 3 sets of pads. Can't beat them for $13 delivered.

Your welcome MikeU

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Is there a advantage to the Sintered pads or do most just run the organic kevlar?

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there a advantage to the Sintered pads or do most just run the organic kevlar?

http://www.sixity.com/brake-pad-selection-guide

Depends on your demands and likes.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the deal. Just placed an order. It's great that members spread the word when there is a great deal out there.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Just a matter of when, not a matter of if you're gonna need brake pads. Anyone know what material OEM pads use? I'm guessing kevlar organic, but pic on HD website (for my bike) could pass for sintered. They don't tell you in the description. Anyone know?

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Prior to finding out about the discount I ordered a set of front rotors.
After reading Big_gary's post on the discount I ordered a rear rotor and three sets of sintered pads and got the 30% discount.
I then emailed D2Moto and inquired about a discount for the front rotors I ordered.
I was pleasantly surprised when I received a email from them telling me that they had reimbursed my account the 30 % discount.
Now that's an awesome gesture as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks D2Moto!
Mike U.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks for the tip.
Been needing a rear rotor and ordered full set of pads too.
$71.95 shipped.

Very nice!

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hope y'all do a review on the D2Moto rotors. Can't beat the price.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
I received my D2Moto Rotors and Pads and can say they look like they are very well made and seem like they will do the job.
I'm extremely happy with their products as well as their Customer Support.
I just received a email from them offering FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS (No Minimum Required).
Hope this helps anyone thinking of making a purchase.
Mike U.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts