Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disclaimer...... Im in no way affilitated with or get any compensation from D2moto. Now with that said.... FYI for those that use the sintered D2Moto pads. If you were unable to order them because they were out of stock THEY ARE CURRENTLY IN STOCK. I just ordered a bunch to have on hand as I'm getting ready to do my brakes soon. I figured I'd order myself a few sets because once this gets out I'm sure they will run out again. A sintered set of 3 for $39 and change with free shipping from their website. Just figured I'd give everyone the heads up

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I bought the non sintered pads and I gotta tell you for 15 bucks (they had a sale going) for three sets I am happy as a pig in poo poo, they may not last as long but I don't mind changing them every year for that price.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly. I was skeptical about them when I first heard of the a few years ago. Some here were saying they were great pads but I was nervous about putting a set of $15 pads on. Well I eventually did and couldn't be happier. They seem to stop slightly better than the stock pads but produces much less dust.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a set.

·
Registered
8,826 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Old post I see but can anyone tell me if the HH sintered pads are to harsh on front polished rotors? I don't wanna be replacing rotors all the time

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Old post I see but can anyone tell me if the HH sintered pads are to harsh on front polished rotors? I don't wanna be replacing rotors all the time
This is my post from awhile ago. I use the D2Moto sintered pads front and back and I have no issuse with them

·
Registered
523 Posts
I think I'll try some and see how I like em. Thanks

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
You can always use D2M's Kevlar pads. I've been running them on the rear now a few hundred miles and can't tell any difference between Lyndall gold . The D2M are very quiet too compared to the LG pads. If I get close to the miles out of the D2M pad's that I did with the LG , I'll be very happy.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For the money they cost and the money you'll save I think you'll be pleased

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I got a set of these Sintered pads....not that impressed. I've had them on for about 500 miles so far and I'd say they are at best, Ok.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I got a set of these Sintered pads....not that impressed. I've had them on for about 500 miles so far and I'd say they are at best, Ok.
Stick with the EBC HH Sintered. I've tried a bunch of different ones, and these are by far the most consistent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts