Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not for me, I don't see any Latches to open them up like a regular Saddlebag. They basically look like a solid Enclosure to hold Speakers. I bet a couple 10'' Subs Would make that thing Rock!! Still I would like to hear how it sounds though,,But that's about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Not for me, I don't see any Latches to open them up like a regular Saddlebag. They basically look like a solid Enclosure to hold Speakers. I bet a couple 10'' Subs Would make that thing Rock!! Still I would like to hear how it sounds though,,But that's about it.
Agree, bet it sounds good but that seat looks like it would make me sore :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
From that angle....that one piece rear makes it look like a 60's meter maid trike.

·
Registered
264 Posts
That is arguably the ugliest custom bike I have ever seen in my life. But, i bet they didnt build it with looks in mind and for that they get a pass.....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Saw it in Sturgis at the Black Hills HD. Pretty crazy and that thing was loud as shit and at the Focal tent.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Seat looks like it's designed to be somewhere to sit while riding on and off the trailer.Points for originality and taking things to an extreme.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts