Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daddy/Daughter time just got revved up. My daughter just bought her first motorcycle- a Harley Davidson Sportster 48. We rode to Pecos National Historic Park today. Today was a good day...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Thats fantastic my son now has my 93 low rider and we have been together about every weekend since.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Looks like a great time was had, can not beat that.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Can't beat that New Harley Ride with Daddy Who had the biggest smile?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Excellent! Enjoy your time together!

·
Registered
934 Posts
My daughter got her first Harley back in January. We've been having a great time and doing a bunch of rides together.

Glad to hear you're doing the same.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks brothers, shes the oldest of 4. Working on getting my son his own bike next. :wink:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Could not be awesomer!! Those are the good things in life.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Thats great. Have 4 adult age children, one of them rides with me 2 up, other 3 have no desires for 2 wheels. One is adopted so I can understand, but the other 2, my own blood :)

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All the kids love to ride, so I feel blessed. They've been around bikes all their life as have I. So its in their blood. Proud moments include my oldest daughter (in the picture) told her bf "I'll only ride a Harley" when he talked about getting another bike. And my son saying "I don't want no rice crap, Harleys are badass". Think I've raised them right! ;-)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
All the kids love to ride, so I feel blessed. They've been around bikes all their life as have I. So its in their blood. Proud moments include my oldest daughter (in the picture) told her bf "I'll only ride a Harley" when he talked about getting another bike. And my son saying "I don't want no rice crap, Harleys are badass". Think I've raised them right! ;-)
My oldest boy, almost 21 has been riding since he was 16. He started on a cruiser but switched to crotch rockets. He just traded his ZX10 for a sportster, he is trying to save up and work his way into a road glide. The girl, 20, is starting to make noise about wanting to ride, she has been on the back of mine. The youngest boy, 17, might start riding next year if he decides to start acting like a normal human again and not some alien in a human body.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thats Awesome!

My 11yr old daughter loves to ride on the bike and asks all the time "Can we go for a ride".. Shes been riding her own 4 Wheeler since she was 8 and loves that as well.. I can see her on her own motorcycle in the future and I cant wait....

·
Registered
48 Posts
All 3 of my kids are young and always beg for rides. But my middle daughter is very much into the bike. She will txt me asking me to pick her up from school or gymnastics on the shark. Telling me I brought my cloths for the bike just incase. It is such a great bonding time no matter if it's a small rider or long ride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts