Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experiance with Dairyland Insurance. I live in Florida and Foremost is raising my my insurance by $360.00. No, I have not had any tickets, accidents or anything. So far Dairyland is the best price with just over $800.00 a year for full coverage for two bikes; the next best price I have found is with GEICO at just under $1200.00 a year for two bikes.
Thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have had dairyland for years. I have had one claim where a drunk knocked it over in a motel parking lot and I did not find it till the next a.m. and they were great with the claim

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replys.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Have no experience with Dairyland - I have with Foremost - you are fortunate that you are leaving them, without a doubt they were the worst company that I have ever dealt with. Happy half my loss was covered by Commerece, they paid-provided excellant service - Foremost and I are heading to Federal court, Law suit / research has truly shown me how bad Foremost is and how many individuals like myself are out there.......

Good luck with your new company.......

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Ive had foremost for 2 bikes now. They took care of me when i had my accident back in 08. In fact when i renewed with them a few months ago, my rates went down for the same coverage

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have been with them for over 5 years with no issues, they were the cheapest for me in IL.

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the all the info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts