Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Dakota Digital set. Miles can be reset by DD for $20 + shipping (I had to do it when I got them, because I screwed up). These fit '04-'13 Touring models.
$850, including shipping to lower 48.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Why are you getting rid of them ? Interested in any trades by chance ?

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I've seen the medallion gauges and I think these are pretty sharp compered to them. Not a problem. I had wanted these gauges and the price just kicked my ass went with changing the leds in the gauges. I considered the medallions but something just didn't sit right about them and there are certain features that don't work from the bike. Good luck sure you will have no problem selling them here. Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated. Forgot to add what years they fit.

Easyryder, what don't the Medallion gauges do?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I have these gauges in my RG and they are awesome!

I don't know why you would want to go to the medallion gauges. Have you seen them in person? The medallion gauges look like pep boys gauges.I saw them at biketoberfest and it made up my mind to go with DD gauges. They just look cheap IMO.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I have these gauges in my RG and they are awesome!

I don't know why you would want to go to the medallion gauges. Have you seen them in person? The medallion gauges look like pep boys gauges.I saw them at biketoberfest and it made up my mind to go with DD gauges. They just look cheap IMO.
I have only seen on set of the medallion gauges and they were being swapped out for the DD ones. They looked alittle gimicky to me in person, like cardboard pictures put in place of the stock gauges. But I can see the want for them when looking at the pictures, they look great in the magazines.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I have only seen on set of the medallion gauges and they were being swapped out for the DD ones. They looked alittle gimicky to me in person, like cardboard pictures put in place of the stock gauges. But I can see the want for them when looking at the pictures, they look great in the magazines.

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm. I've seen them; the style on display is what I want, even. I guess they didn't look cheesy to me. :confused: Maybe I'll take a closer look.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hmm. I've seen them; the style on display is what I want, even. I guess they didn't look cheesy to me. :confused: Maybe I'll take a closer look.

Take a look at them in person and you will see. I would hate for you to sell your badass DD gauges only to find out the Medallion gauges look cheap. I know what the DD gauges cost me. 850.00 is a deal.

Good luck on your sale. Pics don't do justice on the DD gauges you have to see them in person. They look awesome on and off. They kick ass!

·
Super Moderator
4,274 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Grind sorry for the delayed response. The Medallion gauges from what I remember list the icon for the alarm, and one or two other things from the stock gauges. There was something else when I called Medallion that they said would be lost with the change over that just turned me off. So I wound up going with Marty in the 3 color gauges, plus it cist me $80 shipped with him. Couldn't afford the $1,100 for the DD gauges at the time. There was a member that was selling his set on here for a good price unfortunately the color didn't look right for my bike and that's when I did my research on them last year. I reallylike the looks of tthe DD though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts