Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like I need to spend more money.

I just had a good look at Dakota Digital Gauges and all I can say is wow.

Bright & crystal clear for easy reading.

I really like the blue color but I will end up going red to match my LED's on my sled.

If you haven't seen this before they are well worth checking into.

For the four of them it will run close to a grand.

Here is a picture mounted on a 2016 RGS.

Swomack

Registered
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Those look very nice on your bike, Swomack! Dakota Digital make a lot nice digital console gauges.
But I really like the one that Medallion offer like this one:

Those look very nice on your bike, Swomack!

That's not my bike in the picture I posted brother.

If I do go this route, I'll do the same gauges but in red.

Like stated above, big money for gauges and it would be tough to pull the trigger on them but, you never know.

I just think they look amazing and would be great for night riding.

I can't make out the stock gauges worth a shit at night time.
Swomack

Registered
Dakota digital gauges

I like to look and I've had them on my last two bikes in blue and for me they are worth every penny.

Registered
I've been thinking about these as well, but I think I need to do suspension first. ;)

You're going to be very happy with the red. Most folks don't realize it, but blue light is absolutely the hardest color for the human eye to focus on.

Registered
I like the look, just can't see myself spending that much on gauges. Be advised I just read on Road Glide Nation (FB group) that the instructions are garbage.
Been running DD gauges on my bike for years and when I got mine the instructions were very detailed and easy to read and follow and made programming easy. IMO the gauges look great and are very user friendly and worth the money.

Registered
Been running DD gauges on my bike for years and when I got mine the instructions were very detailed and easy to read and follow and made programming easy. IMO the gauges look great and are very user friendly and worth the money.
yea they definitely look great on yours Mark

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone have these gauges in RED on their 2015+ Roadglide.

I really like the blue but I would purchase red gauges for my sled.

If the answer is YES can you please post up some good pictures.

Thanks
Swomack

Registered
I'd like to see the gauges in red too. So someone post up a pic, or go ahead and pull the trigger Swomack.:grin:

Registered
Well looks like I need to spend more money.

I just had a good look at Dakota Digital Gauges and all I can say is wow.

Bright & crystal clear for easy reading.

I really like the blue color but I will end up going red to match my LED's on my sled.

If you haven't seen this before they are well worth checking into.

For the four of them it will run close to a grand.

Here is a picture mounted on a 2016 RGS.

Swomack

And to think I didnt think I was going to find something to waste money on today!! hahaha Love e'm I wonder if you can turn the brightness down on them. hummm

Registered
I can see the appeal for sure Brother.........I just love a Needle Gauge, Old School, Analog style.

For me, I would dump $1K into my tunes before those Papa-San.......but hey, thats just me.

Knowing you, you will do these and they will look great.........so just fuckin do it already >:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts