Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Figured out how to split gauge 1 and 2 to show two readings. Still need to get the oil temp plug installed and I need to learn how to set the clock in the gauges. I remember reading it’s a challenge.
Took a little time to understand about changing the layout of what I wanted showen on the gauges but got it , it's all in the instructions and set up is hold the trip button and turn on everything is changed through that
Who did the Sony and Dakota install , yourself or others. I had fathead cycles do mine

·
Registered
126 Posts
No regrets even though sometimes when the sun's at right angle behind me it washs out the display for a little time, show alot more info and the color schemes are great to change to what I like at the time

·
Registered
126 Posts
They do turn white background and black numbers but to me they still wash out like the screen even put anti glare screens on them as well as my head unit
I made some sun screens for both out of 1/8" abs plastic you may be able to see them on my pictures

1 - 9 of 9 Posts