Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I know that this is a older thread, but for those that have installed them on the newer bikes, how do you like them? Still happy? Any issues?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Honestly....I like them even better today than I did when first installed. I think that's because it took me a while to get them set/programmed correctly and understand the scrolling system (on the bike) vs the app. I absolutely would/will do them again on a future bike.
Thanks for the info, After much research, trigger pulled. Dennis Kirk had them in stock and at 5% off.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Congratulations. Let us know if you have questions. Several good videos can be found on Ytube. The printed instructions are basically 95% straightforward, with a little interpretation required here and there. Plan a day without interruptions and take your time.
Thanks. I’m an information junkie, watched a few good install & set up videos. Read and reread the install and instructions several times. Being a progressive tool & die maker by trade, I’m anal like that. Plus I can twist a wrench pretty good. I’ll post pics after the install. Thanks again.

Reactions: StoneTrekker
1 - 3 of 3 Posts