Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RGS
603 Posts
Hahaha, I can only laugh with you, as I just pulled the trigger and purchased mine. Be here Monday.

Freakin’ money pits they are.. Just.don’t.know.how.to.stop..

Sent one-handed from my iPhone using Tapatalk, disregard the ducking typos.
Mine Arrived yesterday, installed them today, love em!

·
Registered
2021 RGS
603 Posts
Pics, or it didn’t happen!

How was the install?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Install was straightforward, if you can remove your outer fairing, you can handle this job. Only advice is the instructions tell you to remove the speaker pods and the vents. It is not necessary to remove the speaker pods, so save yourself a step. The vent boxes allow access to the lower mounting screw. Here's the pics, it happened lol. I circled the feature I'm looking forward to testing.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Light Plant

·
Registered
2021 RGS
603 Posts
Nice job man. The guy fubar'd my order last week, so I paid for it, but it didn't get ordered through the distributor.. smdh I was just able to pick them up on Wednesday and have a cam job/Dyno tuning happening on Mon/Tues, which I am going to have them install the oil sensor as I am going to have them refill all three holes while there. Once they finish I will install afterwards, as the temp will be back up into the 50°'s, as I don't have heating in my shed with the bike.

Are you going to set your miles or leave at 0? I'll put back to actual mileage.
I set my mileage, for my own knowledge. I was told by harley that the mileage was tracked in the ECM no the gauges, so supposedly if I plug my stock gauges back in later, the mileage will read actual.

Reactions: Korazu

·
Registered
2021 RGS
603 Posts
Nice! And yeah, I can take off the fairing. This is mine right now... lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I like the idea of the painters tape to hold in the vent screens. Easier than finding room on the cluttered workbench for them.

·
Registered
2021 RGS
603 Posts
Can anyone with these gauges help me out? I finally got some good weather and got a bunch of miles on all the winter mods. Got the hang of most of the features of my gauges, got the colors set etc. I can't for the life of me figure out how to use the performance features, specifically, the 0-60 feature. I would imagine there is a way to start it but right now it says 25.5 seconds, which is what it read from the bike running on the lift. And I know, my 0-60 is much faster than that lol.

I've searched online, and it almost is like the feature is there, but they are afraid to tell you how to use it.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2021 RGS
603 Posts
It’s really just a matter of having the desired message line active and then holding down on the trip reset and continue holding through the “move line”until you see the clear line. In the video I am holding down and releasing to move from each of the text areas until I finally get back to the 0 to 60 and this time I simply continue holding it down. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, makes sense. I wasn't holding it down all the way, so it kept moving sections.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts