Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time has come and I would like to put these gauges on my bike. I have an 04 roadglide and am looking for the best price on these units from a reliable source. I would like the blue led setup.

thank in advance

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
eastern performance puts them on ebay all the time at a very good price

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Which version? MVX-8k or MCL-3000? The MCL just have the digital numbers on them, the MVX have the numbers on the background but customizable colors with the push of a button.

MVS retail for $200 more a set.

Drew

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Which version? MVX-8k or MCL-3000? The MCL just have the digital numbers on them, the MVX have the numbers on the background but customizable colors with the push of a button.

Drew
The MCL3006-OT(blue) or the MCL3006-R (red) fits the 2004 to 2013 touring models and they are the only gauges that will fit in the exsisting fairing/speed/tach gauge holes that comes in a kit.
As far as I can tell the MVX gauges have to be purchase seperatly.
I have the MCL-3006-R and I really like them.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Had a customer bring a bike in with the MVX and they were really nice too. You can change the colors on every gauge to 5 or so different colors. Pretty cool.

Drew

·
Registered
7,196 Posts
When you decide which ones you would like, just put that information in your search engine and it will bring up different suppliers and their price. I used Easter Performance to get mine and they will price match a price after they verify the pricing info. It seems getting a complete package with the ones you want, may be cheaper than separate gauges.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Drew
Did not see those before, thank you

The MCL3006-OT(blue) or the MCL3006-R (red) fits the 2004 to 2013 touring models and they are the only gauges that will fit in the exsisting fairing/speed/tach gauge holes that comes in a kit.
As far as I can tell the MVX gauges have to be purchase seperatly.
I have the MCL-3006-R and I really like them.
I just looked and they are now available as a set, from Dakota Digital altelaset, thank you

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for all the input, I ordered the MVX set from Eastern Performance

Two things I am not happy with as far as Eastern Performance

1. They said they had the item in stock ready to ship. They do not, they have to order them and then have them sent to EP and then they can send them to me. I understand not wanting to stock them, but be honest on the auction.

2. Sent me a tracking number the day I ordered, saying the gauges were already on the way. Then the next day I get an email saying they should have them by the end of the week and they will get them out to me. When I asked I was told their system automatically prints a shipping label once an order is placed.

I guess that's one way to keep your eBay shipping score high. As far as eBay is concerned they shipped within a couple hours of the auction ending. When I asked to have the incorrect tracking number removed from the eBay auction, I never got a response.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts