Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one eve have problems with this dealer. They sale HD parts at 20 percent discount. So I took a chance and ordered the M8 blacked out engine cover kit. Took parts out of the box tonight and they look used. Every piece is scratched. They look like they were delivered in a concrete truck. Any one have any luck getting a refund from this place ? Why a pain in the butt !

Just giving everyone a warning if you plan to order parts from them. The parts did not come in the original packaging from HD either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,773 Posts
I would give them a call and let them know all about it.
Hopefully they will make good on the parts.
Best of Luck!
Mike U.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Sorry to hear and see that man. Hopefully they will make it right for you.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Never heard anything bad about hem. Definitely give them a call and see if they make it right.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have gotten a lot of stuff from them never had a problem. Call them I’m sure they will make it right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Any one eve have problems with this dealer. They sale HD parts at 20 percent discount. So I took a chance and ordered the M8 blacked out engine cover kit. Took parts out of the box tonight and they look used. Every piece is scratched. They look like they were delivered in a concrete truck. Any one have any luck getting a refund from this place ? Why a pain in the butt !

Just giving everyone a warning if you plan to order parts from them. The parts did not come in the original packaging from HD either.

Those parts look used, rode hard and put away wet. I'd ask why they're selling used parts as new .

·
Registered
608 Posts

were the parts new or used-that is my local dealer-usually pretty good,the only thing I have found to be a pain in the ass is after a purchase if you want to return u get store credit-so I make sure of what I buy.your stuff looks used,contact them direct-that would piss me off also

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
were the parts new or used-that is my local dealer-usually pretty good,the only thing I have found to be a pain in the ass is after a purchase if you want to return u get store credit-so I make sure of what I buy.your stuff looks used,contact them direct-that would piss me off also
Advertised on there website as new. They did not come in the original box that HD would of sent them in. They are going to give me my money back and I will not purchase anything from them again. I don’t need store credit. I live 1800 miles from there.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I called them and they gave me no grief so far. I sent them pictures and they told me to send them back on my dime of course. They will give me a refund. Guess we will see how long that takes.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I called them and they gave me no grief so far. I sent them pictures and they told me to send them back on my dime of course. They will give me a refund. Guess we will see how long that takes.

Your dime? For their mistake? Doesn't sound right. I try and order most stuff with my Amex because I am tired of arguing with companies that mess up. They resolve it for you.

Hopefully they get it worked out for you.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your dime? For their mistake? Doesn't sound right. I try and order most stuff with my Amex because I am tired of arguing with companies that mess up. They resolve it for you.

Hopefully they get it worked out for you.
They sent me an email with a prepaid label after talking on the phone a second time. I also emailed them and sent pictures. I guess the fellow I talked on the phone with didn’t communicate with the guy that I emailed. They sent me another set out after I told them I just wanted a refund. No big deal. They haven’t gave me a refund yet but they seem to be on top of things. I have to send the bad parts back before they will give me a refund. That’s understandable.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
They sent me an email with a prepaid label after talking on the phone a second time. I also emailed them and sent pictures. I guess the fellow I talked on the phone with didn’t communicate with the guy that I emailed. They sent me another set out after I told them I just wanted a refund. No big deal. They haven’t gave me a refund yet but they seem to be on top of things. I have to send the bad parts back before they will give me a refund. That’s understandable.

They sent you an other set of what ?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts