Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I clocked out of work early and burned my last 3 hours vacation. 90 miles down. Still out here riding. Piss stop. Added the black kury bag levers. Like the black rubber. No fingerprints.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,835 Posts
I clocked out of work early and burned my last 3 hours vacation. 90 miles down. Still out here riding. Piss stop. Added the black kury bag levers. Like the black rubber. No fingerprints.

Its always great to get paid to ride. One the down side, Now they got ya right where they want you. :)

·
Registered
450 Posts

Nice! I just got off work it was 65 here today and I had to waste it working. Nice levers, DAMN YOU! I didn't even know they were out, the rubber is a nice touch.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,107 Posts
Just the opposite here, having a bit of a cold spell. Our high was only 75 the past couple days. I debated whether to put on a sweatshirt or not when I rode to the barber shop this afternoon. Sorry, had a smart ass moment. Finally our summer heat (which lasted until about 2 weeks ago) is gone and we're consistently in the 75-83 range most days. Perfect riding weather after a sweltering summer. Ride 'em while you can!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Off work all week, got in 120 miles of WV backroads today. Frosty this morning but was up to the mid 50's shortly after noon. Started getting a little cool when the clouds rolled in before sunset. Hope it's not the last ride of the year, but you never know here in the mountains.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice! I just got off work it was 65 here today and I had to waste it working. Nice levers, DAMN YOU! I didn't even know they were out, the rubber is a nice touch.
No worries. 57 bucks is an easy one to swallow. Lol. I'll tell ya what. I like them so much I'd have paid more. Lol. Ordering my bars friday. Black Friday sale.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its always great to get paid to ride. One the down side, Now they got ya right where they want you. :)
That was vacation time. lol. I have 22 hours of PTO left. I used vacation time so it saves my attendance bonus. :)

·
Registered
8,835 Posts
That was vacation time. lol. I have 22 hours of PTO left. I used vacation time so it saves my attendance bonus. :)
I stand corrected. Ride on sir .

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Beautiful here today and had to work, sucks, haven't gotten a ride in 2 weeks, going to try Saturday want to break in that new leather I bought. Bike looks great RFG, nice touch with the levers.

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
A beautiful day here in NY also.
Unfortunately, Family Obligations came into play.
I was also chasing a nonworking bag speaker which cut into most of My Day.
Glad to say that I was able to spend quality time with my young son and figure out my wiring issue at the same time.
Turned out to be a cut wire.
By the time I had everything back together and found the wire it turned dark.
So early tomorrow I will be repairing the broken wire and taking a ride before the youngster gets released early from school again.
Enjoy The Rides Brothers and Sisters!
BTW, John, those new bag levers are the cat's ass Bro!
Mike U.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Snuck in about 125 miles today also. Was halfway between you and I. Buddy and I rode up to Biketown HD in Austintown then had lunch at The Lube before wandering home.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
....... a foot of snow in the drive & temps in the 20's
... oh well

·
Registered
586 Posts
While I have it. I dont like using it. I get it paid out at the end of the year. Bike parts.
Wish I could get paid out at the end of each year! I accrue 200 hours of vacation time annually and can carry over what I earn up to 2 years. I’ll have 544 hours on the books next year and will have to use the 144 or lose it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts