Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Thinking about putting a Danny Gray Weekday Solo seat on my 2016 Special.

Anyone have feedback on this seat versus stock? I'm hoping the riding position is down and back slightly with that seat from the stocker.

Thanks

·
Registered
927 Posts
Not sure about the DG.

I put a LePera Monterey solo (largest of there three different solo seats) on mine. It did sit me back & down about an inch or two. The one drawback is it is studded unless special ordered without them.

·
Registered
927 Posts
There are 2 Monterey seats with or without rider backrest. I custom ordered mine in leather no studs with gel & back rest. Got the large passenger pillion. Expensive but worth it.

Seat area is larger, but narrower in the inner thigh area. Backrest is great for long rides, I leave it off most of the time. Did a seven hour ride without the backrest, no problems. Gel is more firm than their regular foam, but not as firm as Corbin (which I would not buy again)

Excellent quality & customer service with LePera. Lots of good reviews on the forum, just not on their solo seats. That is why I choose LePera.

http://www.lepera.com/v4_Touring_Models_result.php

Pics. Sorry I don't have a pillion pic. Have yet to install or use it. Can tell it will be better for a passenger.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts